Senior Consultant - Global Services
- Chicago, IL
Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From strategy to operations to Global Services and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist clients with any phase of global business evolution, providing support in several areas from analyzing foreign market opportunities to identifying important business issues (in both consulting and accounting areas)
- Execute business to business proactive outreach, primarily by telephone, to key contacts in targeted accounts within identified markets to generate awareness and interest in our services; identifies and procures profitable and targeted business opportunities for the Firm
- Develop and review complex financial models; analyze and deliver data to support management decision making
- Work on a variety of engagements for international clients with a focus on transaction advisory; due diligence and investment research in foreign markets
- Participate in client meeting and site visits which interacting with top-level management to acquire and assessment important information for financial analysis
- Work collaboratively on Global Services internal team projects
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or business related field is required
- 2-5 years of professional work experience in either public accounting or related industry
- Strong technical skills including Advanced Excel and financial modeling
- CPA designation is preferred
- Bilingual language skills is preferred: Mandarin Chinese or Spanish or Portuguese
- Business experience in working with client and managing multiple projects
- Proved practice development experience is also preferred
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top