Senior Application Developer
- Southfield, MI
Make your mark. We are excited to expand our Rapid Application Development team to enable us to do even more for our clients and our staff. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about software development and solving business problems with state-of-the-art technology solutions.
The Plante Moran Technology Services team has been recognized as a Computerworld Top 100 Places to Work in IT for 2018 and 2019 and won two prestigious awards in 2017: InformationWeek IT Excellence and the CIO 100. If you are seeking professional growth, like being innovative and challenged, and desire to work on impactful business technology projects, we want to hear from you. Join our award winning technology team, and grow your career!
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Application Development using primarily Microsoft platforms, tools and technologies
- Collaborating with internal clients to design solutions to solve business problems, automate manual processes and integrate systems
- Coding, troubleshooting and debugging solutions
- Documentation and technical support activities
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 5-7 years of application development experience with ASP.Net and SQL Server preferred
- Experience with K2, SharePoint, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SOAP, MVC, .Net Core or Microsoft Office Add-ins are preferred
- Strong coding, debugging and troubleshooting skills with a solid understanding of relational databases and data models
- This position may require some local, national, and occasional international travel
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top