Seasonal Tax Reviewer- Southfield
Make your mark . Our rapid growth and increasing demands for our services has created a need for a highly motivated individual to join our Tax Team as a Seasonal Tax Reviewer in our Southfield, MI office from January-April 2019.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Applying tax principles to analyze financial information and review financial reports which may include one or more of the following:
- Individual income Tax Returns
- Prepare Estimated quarterly determinations
- Preparing projections and extensions as needed
- Researching and consulting on straightforward tax matters
- Utilizing tax-related software to review and process returns
- Maintaining a good working relationship with Partners, managers and staff to enhance customer satisfaction
- Proactively interacting with key staff to gather information and provide guidance on tax-related assignments as requested
- May respond to inquiries from the IRS
- Advanced degree is not required. Some college course work is preferred; Enrolled Agent (EA), CPA, or Bar License is required
- Minimum of 3-6 years' experience in a professional tax, legal or accounting services environment with expertise with one of the following areas: 1040, Trust or partnership tax returns
- Technology skills including those required to be proficient with financial accounting systems, Microsoft Office and the Firm's tax software (CCH Axcess)
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Southfield, MI area, or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark .
This is an non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top