Seasonal Tax Assembler - Traverse City, MI
Make your mark. Our rapid growth and increasing demands for our services has created a need for a highly motivated individual to join our Office Administration Team as a Tax Assembler in our Traverse City, MI office.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
· Assemble paper copies of various types of tax returns such as Corporate, Partnership, individual, fiduciary, and trusts
· Creating labels and organizing client packet
· Hand deliver tax return packages to Staff
· Communication with staff at various levels concerning tax return packages
· Track processing activities including timing and completion
· Assess electronically-submitted returns and instruction sheets for completeness/precision
· Responsible for learning/using other technology and tax technology applications (e.g., CCH ProSystem FX, FirmFlow, SuperForms, etc.). Will likely be on-the-job training.
· High school diploma or equivalent is required
· At least 1 year of office experience performing clerical work
· Experience working for an accounting firm is a plus, but not required
· Strong computer skills in MS Office and Window operating systems
· Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Traverse City area, or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an non- exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top