Risk and Accounting Advisory Services - Internal Audit Manager Healthcare
Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From Internal Audit to Information Technology and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to foster and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have the privilege of providing consultative services to clients as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work may include, but not be limited to:
- Manage the full spectrum of internal audit activities including risk assessment, audit plan development, audit performance and reporting, governance reporting, action plan follow-up, and risk analysis
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations; occasionally including SOX compliance
- Document processes, evaluate internal controls, identify gaps, and consult around remediation activities
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit's results and document process to management and governance
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to consult around validity, compliance, and goal achievement
- Maintain strong relationships and communication with management and audit committee
- Conduct follow up activities to monitor management's remediation plans
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector's rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Train, direct and oversee staff in support of their growth and execution of job responsibilities
- Bachelors' Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related field is required; CIA or CPA designation is preferred but not required
- 5-9 years of recent or current experience in an audit practice or the risk management practice of a public accounting or technical consulting firm
- Healthcare Internal Audit experience required
- Demonstrated success in securing strong client relationships and ability to meet their needs
- Frequent travel throughout the region, with approximately 15-20% overnight travel
- Specific experiences with the following are preferred:
- Sarbanes Oxley Compliance / Japanese SOX compliance
- Internal Controls
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Delivering / presenting audit results to Management and the Board of Directors
- Staff members will be required to have updated immunizations to work onsite at healthcare client sites
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top