Regional Facilities Manager - Denver
- Denver, CO
Make your Mark. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From administrative opportunities to marketing and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
· Maintain office space plan(s), making changes as necessary
· Work with Office Manager, Office Managing Partner and/or Procurement & Real Estate Manager to resolve issues and execute the office space plans
· Obtains quotes from contractors as needed on minor repair or remodeling projects
· Manages office set up for new staff including desk moves, technology equipment, passcards, etc
· Maintain nameplates for new staff, office moves, name changes, etc
· Oversee and plan annual facility spending for office services, building and grounds maintenance, and improvement projects.
· HS Diploma or GED equivalent required.
· Associates degree is preferred.
· CFM certification is preferred.
· Qualified individuals must reside in or near the Denver Tech Center area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity. This position may require some local and inter-state travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top