From day one, experience our difference. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From administrative opportunities to marketing and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and optimize firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Greet clients and staff arriving for meetings
- Reserve conference rooms upon request from staff and other offices sending out weekly reminders about scheduled reservations
- Arrange for conference rooms including needed equipment for conference calls, webinars, food and beverage needs
- Coordinate office space for visiting staff
- Responsible for scanning documents into SurePrep and learning/using other computer/technology, and tax technology applications (e.g., CCH ProSystem FX, FirmFlow, SuperForms, etc.) will likely be on-the-job training. Must have aptitude to learn new applications and perform work electronically, as well as to use paper media when necessary.
- Assist with local office event coordination
- Assist staff with scanning confirmations when arriving in the mail
- Prepare FedEx and certified labels for shipping. Prepare postage for all outgoing mail Distribute incoming mail to staff
- At least 2 years of office experience
- Proven administrative, organizational and time management skills
- Solid technical proficiency in MS Office applications (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Previous experience with telephone switchboard and copier equipment is helpful
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Columbus, OH area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is a non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top