Real Estate Advisory Consultant
- Southfield, MI
Make your mark. Plante Moran Real Estate Investment Advisors (PM REIA) , an affiliate of PM CRESA , specializes in real estate investment advisory and personal wealth management services including portfolio strategy, asset management, capital markets, and acquisition/disposition for private and institutional clients. The Plante Moran REIA Team consists of highly trained multidiscipline real estate professionals with significant direct expertise in a wide array of commercial real estate matters including project feasibility, capital markets, portfolio planning, tax credits and development.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
· Will work with investors in various capacities, including real estate portfolio strategy, investment strategy and analysis, asset positioning, asset management, benchmarking, programming, financial analysis, project budgeting, acquisitions, dispositions, development advisory, due diligence & entitlements, and project feasibility.
· Participate in client meeting and site visits while interacting with top-level management to acquire and assess important information for financial analysis
· Prepare financial reports which incorporate financial summaries and models into written reports utilizing graphs, models as well as significant financial writing explaining complex analysis in an easily understood report
· Bachelor's degree in Business administration is required
· 3+ years business or real estate investment, development or consulting experience
· Experience with financial modeling preferred
· AGRUS experience preferred
· Deep understanding of real estate finance and investment analytics
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top