Pursuit/Proposal Strategy Senior Consultant
From day one, experience our difference. Our internal firm services team focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From administrative opportunities to marketing and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and optimize firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities. Our proposal and pursuit strategy team actively contributes to the firm's largest, most strategic business development opportunities. We are seeking engaging candidates whose experience and drive will help the firm grow.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Pursuit strategy
- Collaborate with large teams of client service professionals to take a leadership role in creating a strategy for identifying client needs, differentiating the firm, and creating a competitive advantage
- Project management
- Serve as the central point of contact and lead project manager for complex pursuits; simultaneously managing multiple proposals and pursuit deliverables
- Collaborate with large teams of client service professionals, the graphic design team, marketing professionals, and fellow pursuit strategy consultants to ensure on-time completion and a high level of quality
- Proposal writing
- Lead the proposal development process, from start to finish, by developing and writing persuasive messages based on information from research profiles, meetings with client service professionals, meetings with target companies' staff and management, and knowledge of the firm's offerings
- Finalist presentations
- Lead the presentation prep process by helping large teams of client service professionals develop talking points and deliverables
- Effectively lead and coach internal dry runs
- Minimum of 6+ years of increasing responsibility and demonstrable business writing experience, including the development of proposals in a professional services or corporate environment
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or similar discipline from an accredited college or university
- Advanced Microsoft Office, Word and Powerpoint skills
- Adobe Creative Suite skills preferred, but not required
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top