Project Manager/Engineer (20122224)
CRESA Plante Moran Cresa (PMC), affiliate entity of Plante & Moran, PLLC (PM) provides fully integrated Program Management/Owners Representation and Real Estate Services exclusively to corporations and institutional organizations.
- Enhance relationships with existing clients
- Participate in preparing and submitting proposals for new work
- Responsible for monitoring multiple tasks of varying scope and scale simultaneously to ensure budgetary and scheduling restrictions are adhered to and comply with stated objectives
- Attend and participate in meetings with the Client, Architect/Engineer and Constructors
- Prepare and make presentations to clients as requested for projects in progress
- Ensure implementation and compliance of PM and PM CRESA policies and procedures on projects
- Develop, distribute and coordinate RFQ's, RFP's and other project management documents
- Engineering or Construction Management Degree from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years project management (water/wastewater, transportation) experience in the following areas: project management and construction management
- FE or PE certification preferred
- Familiar with 3D Modeling
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and/or Primavera Scheduling Software
- Experience with project management information systems (i.e. e-builder)
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Greater Cincinnati area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity
- Possible frequent travel throughout the region, with approximately 50% overnight travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top