Project Manager - Internal Technology (20122832)
PROJECT MANAGER – INTERNAL TECHNOLOGY
From day one, experience our difference. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From marketing opportunities to Internal Technology and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and optimize firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Plante Moran Technology Services team won two prestigious awards in 2017: InformationWeek IT Excellence and CIO 100. Our team was also a past award winner for InformationWeek IT Excellence in 2012 and 2013. If you are seeking professional growth, like being innovative and challenged, and desire to work on impactful projects, we want to hear from you! Come be part of our growing PMO capability.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Manage and deliver business and technology projects in various size, scope and complexity
- Allocate resources and provide leadership relative to the scope of the project
- Plan and lead the execution of all project activities and phases including: Planning; Schedule Management; Scope Management; Risk Management; Define Metrics; Project Delivery and Execution; Financial Management and Project Completion
- Build and manage stakeholder relationship and work closely with the business functional areas to develop, integrate and implement technologies to support their operational and strategic goals
- Ensure appropriate standards (i.e. project methodology, solution delivery and operational norms) are followed, as well as follow and improve standard enterprise PMO processes
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems or related degree required
- 3-5 years experience and demonstrated success in Project Management required; PMI or similar certification is a plus
- Effective time management, communication and presentation skills
- Change Leadership and experience with business change initiatives is highly desired
- Experience with Agile solution development or training/certification in any process engineering or continuous improvement methodology also a plus
- Leadership and Accountability – takes personal responsibility for the outcomes of your work; follows through on commitments to others; see things through to completion.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top