Project Engineer / Financial Manager (20122772)
Project Engineer/Financial Manager
CRESA Plante Moran Cresa (PMC), affiliate entity of Plante & Moran, PLLC (PM) provides fully integrated Program Management/Owners Representation and Real Estate Services exclusively to corporations and institutional organizations.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Project Specific Accounting (70%) including: financial reporting, budgeting, cash flow analysis, cost accounting and development of accounting procedures and processes
- Sector Specific Accounting (30%) including: Financial reporting (dashboard), Accounts receivable (billing),Project audits
- Verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions to accounting system for client's projects. (This is a back office responsibility and will not involve working with the client's accounting/books- rather it is supporting the project accounting from CRESA's end.)
- Reconcile and balance accounts
- Verify contracts and orders and validate against payment requests
- Review of AIA payment applications
- 5+ years construction accounting experience.
- Business experience in working with clients and managing multiple projects
- Experience with program management software, such as e-Builder, highly preferred
- Maintains the technical/industry depth to attract and maintain key client relationships
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Cincinnati, OH area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity
- Frequent travel throughout the region, with approximately 10% overnight travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top