Project Cost Accountant Manager
CRESA Plante Moran Cresa (PMC), affiliate entity of Plante & Moran, PLLC (PM) provides fully integrated Program Management/Owners Representation and Real Estate Services exclusively to corporations and institutional organizations.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
· Reconcile and balance accounts, develop cash flows and cost-to-complete reports
· May establish, modify, document, and coordinator implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
· Attend client meetings and site visits while interacting with top-level management to acquire and assess important information for financial analysis
· Uses technical skills to develop meaningful, management advisory reports
· Responsible for practice economics including production, realization, billing and collection
· Coordinates appropriate resources, both across and outside the organization, to deliver valued services and business results to existing clients
· Bachelor's degree in Business administration (preferably accounting) is required; MBA preferred
· CPA preferred
· 15+ years corporate, public and/or construction accounting experience.
· Industry experience with commercial real estate (Real Estate Broker, Lending Office, Internal Real Estate Department) is highly preferred.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top