Project Cost Accountant
CRESA Plante Moran Cresa (PMC), affiliate entity of Plante & Moran, PLLC (PM) provides fully integrated Program Management/Owners Representation and Real Estate Services exclusively to corporations and institutional organizations.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
· Involvement with documentation of accounting related processes and procedures
· Review of AIA payment applications
· Engagement and collaboration the project management team
· Numeric analysis, problem resolution, and contract interpretation
· Periodic visits to clients to review cost reporting
· Bachelor's degree in Business administration (preferably accounting) is required;
· 5+ years construction accounting experience
· Industry experience with commercial real estate (Real Estate Broker, Lending Office, Internal Real Estate Department) is highly preferred.
· Technical Program/Project Management experience
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top