Operations Client Service Support Assistant
Make your mark. With more than $14.9 billion of assets under management, Plante Moran's Wealth Management Team serves as a trusted advisor to more than 2,400 high net worth individuals, family business owners, and corporate retirement plans helping them build, manage and preserve their wealth. Our integrated affiliate services include investment consulting, financial planning, trust, insurance consulting, estate planning, business succession, and tax planning.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Deliver superior client service
- Serve as a liaison between internal staff, custodian, and others as needed
- Preparation of new account paperwork
- Preparation of paperwork for account changes
- Preparation of account transfer paperwork and verification of asset transfer eligibility
- Ensure timely completion of account transfers and other paperwork processing
- Review agreements and be familiar with terms to ensure paperwork is in compliance
- Frequent communication with custodians and internal staff
- Monitor and follow up on account specific alerts
- Identify and communicate client service opportunities to internal professionals
- Assist with money movement activities
- Adhere to PMFA policies and procedures
- Develop, document and/or maintain process policies and procedures for department
- Research and resolve client account issues with custodians and internal staff
- Work on various client service tasks and projects, as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent. Associates degree preferred
- Prior financial services client support experience required
- Prior administrative or assistant support experience preferred
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" and "100 Best Companies for Millennials". In 2018, Vault.com ranked us at #6 on their annual "Best Accounting Firms to Work for" list which included the #1 spot in 11 "quality of life" categories. In 2016, Forbes recognized us on their "Top 50 Wealth Managers" list and in 2017, the Financial Times recognized us as a member of the elite "FT 300" a list of the top US registered investment advisors. At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is a non-exempt position that may require some local, national, and occasional international travel.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top