Oil & Gas GL Senior Accountant
Make your mark. Go beyond the numbers, do something different by developing rapport with clients and making a difference. Whether you intend to specialize or would rather gain exposure across many service lines, you won't be limited at Plante Moran. We'll encourage you to explore diverse opportunities to find your focus and thrive in your chosen career.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide accounting assistance (i.e., general ledger transaction recording).
- Maintain month-end schedules and reconciliations; ensure the accuracy and check the content of each account for multiple clients.
- Interact with various departments to gather information and ask questions during the accounting cycle.
- Assist in producing monthly financial statements for multiple clients.
- Respond, interact, and prepare schedules during clients' audits.
- Respond, interact, and prepare schedules for clients' tax accountants.
- BS or BA in accounting, finance, or related area
- Three to five years of recent Oil and Gas general ledger accounting experience
- BOLO and/or Oil and Gas accounting software knowledge preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top