- Southfield, MI
From day one, experience our difference. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From administrative opportunities to marketing and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for coordination and facilitation of task execution for a variety of marketing projects that result in successful completion of firm marketing strategies and programs.
- Aids in coordinating, planning and implementation around assigned events. Organizing the production of branded items such as collateral materials and event signage.
- Takes a lead role in the maintenance of our CRM system and tracks success of marketing campaigns and online activities. Work with digital marketing team to distribute electronic alerts, including setting up campaigns and marketing lists in CRM, securing approval of content and design from marketing consultant and relevant practice staff. Maintains expert level of knowledge in CRM and capable of training practice staff in appropriate use of systems to support practice development efforts.
- Submits graphic workflows to the design team for marketing collateral and communications. Oversees edits, requested changes, and approvals. Coordinates distribution of materials to appropriate web pages, offices and individuals. Website maintenance: Implements requested changes and edits to website and works with web team on assigned projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business Administration or other related subject area.
- Requires at least 1 year of experience in marketing, inclusive of internships and/or volunteer positions while earning degree.
- Limited travel is required with this position.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top