IT Support Specialist
From day one, experience our difference. The Plante Moran Technology Services team is recognized as a Computerworld Top 100 Places to Work in IT for 2018 and has won two prestigious awards in 2017: InformationWeek IT Excellence and the CIO 100. Our team was also a past award winner for InformationWeek IT Excellence in 2012 and 2013. If you are seeking professional growth, like being innovative and challenged, and desire to work on impactful business technology projects, we want to hear from you!
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
· Primary responsibility is to provide technical support via the telephone, Microsoft Skype and video conference to over 3000 staff in 27 different locations
· Assist the team with providing onsite technology support for our Detroit and Southfield offices in addition to the primary responsibilities (support activities include: advanced problem diagnosis and resolution, equipment setup/repair, assistance with network/server troubleshooting/ patching)
· Documenting and resolving incidents within the prescribed processes and SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
· Identify, communicate, and eliminate trends related to technology incidents
· Develop relationships with key staff and assist them in leveraging new technology to enhance client service/business functionality
· Demonstrate the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple competing tasks
· Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
· MCSE, MOS or A+ certification is preferred
· Previous customer service experience
· 2+ years' experience in general technology support
· 1-2 years' Help Desk experience preferred
· Windows 10 Desktop Operating System experience
· Network Connectivity experience
· Microsoft Office 2013/2016 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Outlook)
· Working knowledge of Dell Latitudes preferred
· Server 2008/ 2012 Exchange knowledge is a plus
· Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs- specific job duties may require additional lifting to move, transport, position and install equipment
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is a non-exempt position, and is eligible for overtime for hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top