IT Support Internship (20122696)
IT Support Internship
Make your mark. If you are looking for a paid internship in Technology with flexible hours that work around your school schedule, then Plante Moran is the looking for you!
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide general technical support over the telephone or in person
- Receipt, configuration and deployment of hardware
- Opportunity to participate in multiple team projects
- Ongoing tracking & management of IT assets
- Current study with major in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related undergraduate degree program with career aspirations in Information Technology.
- MCSE, MOS, and A+ certifications preferred but not required.
- Communication – Must be able to communicate in a professional, effective, open, honest, and timely manner with staff at all levels; with the ability to ascertain the true underlying issues that they face and address them in an appropriate manner.
- Analytical Thinking – Analyzes information, identifies key issues and relationships, and draws logical conclusions; identifies the root causes of problems and develops solutions.
- Accountability – Takes personal responsibility for the outcomes of your own work; follows through on commitments to others; sees things through to completion. A self-starter that can work with minimal oversight and direction.
- Achievement / Results Oriented – Understands what results are important and is driven to achieve results; focuses time, effort, and resources to achieve the "right" results.
- Customer Focus- demonstrate a customer-care philosophy that reflects best-in-class service.
- Knowledgeable in the following technologies:
- Microsoft Desktop Operating System (Windows 10)
- Network Connectivity
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of PC hardware preferred
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours the exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top