IT Service Desk - Senior Consultant
- Denver, CO
Mark your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From Information Technology to Cybersecurity and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Work with a variety of clients and their technologies to provide Tier 3 technical support to ensure clients' business operations run without interruption
- Identify and resolve problems related to PC and server hardware and software, mobile devices, AV equipment, network services and any other technical issues that may arise for external clients
- Receive, prioritize, document and resolve end-user requests
- Project work including migrations, upgrades, security audits, as well as research and implement new technologies
- Lead and mentor others on technical support team
- Support clients in a rotational, on-call environment
- Demonstrated experience with the following: networking, server administration, hardware support, LAN, WAN, WLAN and WWAN design and implementation
- 3-5+ years of consulting expertise
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- MCSE, MCIT, CCNA, A+ or Security+ certification strongly desired
- Ability to lift and transport moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals
- Local travel will be required (Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins and the Western Slope)
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top