IT Infrastructure Consulting - Senior Manager
- Southfield, MI
Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From information technology to cybersecurity and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead and manage client engagements designed to optimize and transform their complex Network and Infrastructure environments
- Consult with clients to identify their business and technology goals, and develop recommendations and actionable road maps to clients and key stakeholders
- Serve as Project Management lead for both clients and internal staff
- Oversee and develop internal staff
- Build and manage client relationships
- Practice development activities to ensure continued growth of the infrastructure practice
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems, Communications/ IT Infrastructure, Management
Information Systems, Engineering, or related field is required.
- At least ten years of experience planning and architecting enterprise systems including infrastructure, security and cloud architectures.
- At least five years recent or current experience in business and/or technical consulting is required.
- Expertise in data networking technologies including protocols, design, security, business continuity.
- Knowledge of cloud options (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, XaaS, hybrid clouds) and impact on IT infrastructure needs.
- Working knowledge of servers, storage, backup and hypervisor technologies is desirable.
- 40-60% travel is required with this position, including overnight travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top