IT Business Analyst (20122831)
IT Business Analyst
From day one, experience our difference. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From marketing opportunities to Internal Technology and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and optimize firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Plante Moran Technology Services team won two prestigious awards in 2017: InformationWeek IT Excellence and CIO 100. Our team was also a past award winner for InformationWeek IT Excellence in 2012 and 2013. If you are seeking professional growth, like being innovative and challenged, and desire to work on impactful projects, we want to hear from you! Come be part of our growing PMO capability.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Act as liaison between the client, development/project team and third parties regarding the design, build and delivery of a solution throughout the project and/or application development lifecycle
- Work cross-functionally with Project Managers, Solution Architects, Application Developers and Network Engineers to analyze, document and propose technical and business solutions
- Collect, understand and document business requirements for projects and translate into objectives and measurable goals
- Design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts, including the coordination of project and user staff in the execution of the test plan
- Assist in resolution of support issues and challenges
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems or related degree required
- 5+ years of BA experience required. Must have specialty experience with at least one of the following areas:
- Design, build and delivery of an application solution
- Business Process Modeling
- Design and support for the development of Business Intelligence solutions
- Training or certification in Six Sigma continuous improvement methodology
- Basic technical experience and knowledge of delivery and lifecycle of an application solution
- Solid project management, time management, decision making, presentation and organizational skills
- Accountability – takes personal responsibility for the outcomes of your work; follows through on commitments to others; see things through to completion. Must be self-directed and able to manage your schedule with minimal oversight.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top