Investment Research Analyst - Entry Level (20122796)
Make your mark. Having roots in one of the nation's largest and most well-respected audit, tax, and advisory firms, Plante Moran Wealth Management proudly serves as a trusted advisor to individuals, families, nonprofits, and retirement plan sponsors, providing comprehensive financial solutions in the areas of investment advisory, trust, tax, and insurance. With $12.8 billion in assets under management as of March 2017, and a total $17 billion in assets advised on, we have over 250 professionals dedicated to delivering holistic, independent, and objective financial guidance with the highest level of quality, integrity, and excellence.
As an analyst, you'll dive in with hands-on experience and substantial scope to drive the wealth and profitability of key clients. You'll identify what you're interested in while collaborating at all levels of the firm and welcoming high-net-worth individuals and families into your client repertoire. You can look forward to:
- Conducting web-based research on various investment related topics, but not limited to: individual mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and separately managed accounts.
- Preparing reports including charts and graphs, to illustrate structural and statistical characteristics of investment portfolios and/or managers.
- Developing & presenting on topics related to the economy and capital markets to a variety of committees.
- Detail-oriented leader with strong analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, mathematics, economics, accounting or related field.
- Academic success (a minimum major GPA of 3.25).
- On track to complete the requisite degree and supporting credits to sit for the CFA exam, with the goal of successfully obtaining your CFA license.
- Experience in investment consulting, investment banking, financial planning, brokerage or investment management industry is highly preferred.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" and "100 Best Companies for Millennials". Vault.com has ranked us at #7 on their annual "Best Accounting Firms to Work for" list which included the #1 spot in 11 "quality of life" categories. We have been recognized on Forbes "Top 50 Wealth Managers" list and honored as the fifteenth largest independent financial advisory firm based on assets under management, according to Financial Advisor magazine. At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week. This position may require some local, national, and occasional international travel.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top