International Tax Senior
- Cadillac, MI
Make your mark. Go beyond the numbers, do something different by developing rapport with clients and making a difference. Whether you intend to specialize or would rather gain exposure across many service lines, you won't be limited at Plante Moran. We'll encourage you to explore diverse opportunities to find your focus and thrive in your chosen career.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing international tax consulting services for business arising from inbound and outbound cross-border activities
- Review of U.S. compliance reporting of international activity including 5471, 5472, 1118, etc.
- Assist multinational companies with preparation of global tax provisions for its financial statements
- Develop and deepen client relationships while working with both U.S. and non-U.S. Plante Moran teams to bring the right services to new and existing clients
- Opportunity to interact with tax engagement team as part of client entrenchment
- Staying up-to-date of developments within the international arena that may affect their business, both globally and locally
- 3-5 years recent experience in public accounting, specializing in international tax
- Demonstrated skills in the areas identified in the position highlights summary
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's degree
- CPA or Bar License required
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Auburn Hills, Macomb, Southfield, Grand Rapids, Chicago or Schaumburg area or be willing to relocate to one of these areas for this opportunity.
- This position may require some local, national, and occasional international travel
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top