Healthcare Regulatory Compliance Manager
Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From strategy to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide advice to clients on regulations and other actions by regulatory agencies, Medicare, Medicaid, OIG, OCR, DHHS, DES and other regulatory agencies
- Consult with clients on changes in laws and regulations that might affect their organization
- Perform audits, interview clients, gather evidence, and document results into work papers
- Work with multiple clients, multi-tasking with clients and engagements
- Meet deadlines and develop final documentation within tight timeframes
- Bachelors' Degree required
- 7 - 10 years previous experience in a healthcare setting with overall responsibility for regulatory compliance, auditing or similar role
- Knowledge of applicable regulations, standards and licensing requirements governing the healthcare industry
- Ability to utilize effective communication and problem solving skills to efficiently identify issues, concerns and interests and provide effective solutions
- Ability to prepare and present complex and multifaceted reports to various audiences
- Skills in developing and nurturing cooperative relationships with varying stakeholders
- Up to 50% travel
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and " 20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top