Healthcare Finance and Operations Senior Consultant (20122611)
Healthcare Finance and Operations Senior Consultant
From day one, experience our difference. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From strategy to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Perform detailed, quantitative analysis work
- Work with a project team dedicated to a single client, taking direction from the Sr. Manager, Principal, Partner or project manager. Work onsite with the client team, typically necessitating travel a few nights a month.
- Responsibilities could include:
- Participate in setting engagement objectives and scope
- Develop work plans for specific components of an engagement
- Coordinate activities between work streams
- Manage large, confidential and complex data sets
- Conduct client interviews and facilitate client meetings
- Develop process flows depicting pain points in the business process
- Conduct detailed analyses to draw conclusions, and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations
- Design deliverable content to reflect the engagement contract
- Present findings and recommendations to client leadership
- Develops ideas to assist clients with operational and control opportunities
- Begin to get client referrals; Works to develop relationships with clients, including involvement in networking and business development activities
- Bachelor's degree/Undergraduate accounting or finance degree is required. MHA or MBA highly desirable.
- 5+ years of healthcare operations or finance experience is required, with proven capabilities to manage implementation or improvement projects in a healthcare setting
- Familiarity with Six Sigma or Lean process improvement methodologies
- Prior consulting experience preferred
- Frequent travel throughout the region, with approximately 50% - 75% overnight travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top