Healthcare Consulting Staff - Intern (20122905)
Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From strategy to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks.
Forget about getting coffee and making copies. As an intern, you'll be treated just like our entry level staff. You'll help instill confidence in organizations large and small by assuring their financial health. We'll give you the flexibility to craft business solutions, not just spreadsheets. Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Work principally with the healthcare operations improvement team in developing and implementing revenue and cost improvement initiatives with health systems.
- Assist in the workflow redesign of health system operation using Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Apply skills in data analysis to evaluate trends and anomalies in client operations.
- Research market trends and reporting on findings in support of client engagements.
- Developing relationships with clients, demonstrate professionalism and dedication to clients.
- Meaningful interactions with staff at all levels as well as with our impressive repertoire of clients.
- Detail-oriented leader with problem solving, communication, and analytical skills
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, healthcare administration, or a related field.
- Interest in pursuing a career in health care consulting.
- Academic success (a minimum major GPA of 3.25).
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," "100 Best Companies for Millennials" and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is a non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week. This position may require some local, national, and occasional international travel.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top