Healthcare Consulting Manager - Clinical Operations
- Southfield, MI
Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From strategy to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead and/or support projects around operational efficiency, cost reduction and patient throughput
- Resolve client problems and challenges related to clinical process challenges, labor management and patient safety
- Counsel and guide clients with how to leverage data from systems in order to improve clinical and operational outcomes in coordination with our healthcare analytics team
- Collaborate with Plante Moran's healthcare revenue cycle team's projects while using your clinical expertise and knowledge
- Build and manage your own portfolio of projects and proposals from concept through completion
- Bachelor's degree in Health Related field
- Clinical licensure (RN, MD, DO, RPh, PharmD, etc) required
- Project management experience required
- Clinical leadership experience (manager, director or above) preferred
- 5+ years experience with an Electronic Health Record system is preferred (Cerner, Epic, Meditech or Allscripts, etc.)
- Qualified individuals must either reside in the Southfield, MI area or be willing to relocate for this opportunity
- Frequent travel throughout the region, with approximately 50% - 75% overnight travel
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top