- Southfield, MI
From day one, make your mark. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From administrative opportunities to marketing and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and optimize firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- This is a temporary role
- Responsible for the creative concept and development of design solutions to meet the needs of the client and project goals
- Present and sell ideas to staff and marketing management
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing materials
- Enforce firm style/branding guidelines and be able to understand when to apply and when to make modifications for the best representation of the firm
- Act as a liaison to meet with teams to ensure that deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- At least 3 years of graphic design experience is required
- Presentation of a design portfolio is required
- Strong communication skills both oral and written required
- Must display the ability to interpret brand style in different situations
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software and MS Office required
- Must have analytical thinking to respond to complex inquiries
- This position may require some occasional local and national travel
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top