Forensic & Valuation Services Senior Manager (20122781)
Forensic & Valuation Services Senior Manager
From day one, experience our difference. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From valuation to forensic accounting and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead business valuation related research, analysis and modeling
- Prepare written reports
- Practice/business development and networking activities
- Delegate and manage work of staff, facilitating staff development
- 8-12 years of recent or current experience in the valuation group of a public accounting firm or valuation advisory firm
- Bachelors' Degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Valuation credential is preferred
- Litigation: economic damages experience is preferred
- Some travel for client service, business development and training, up to 25% overnight travel
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Metro Detroit area, or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top