Financial Reports Processor (20122828)
Financial Reports Processor
From day one, experience our difference. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From graphics to reports processing and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and optimize firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- The Financial Report Processor is responsible for the production of client financial reports.
- Prepares financial statements and cost segregation reports according to the standards of generally accepted accounting rules and language including:
- Cross checking of numbers between statements, reviewing for grammatical accuracy, proper footing of formulas, formatting of report (according to firm wide standard presentation), and assisting with financial statement release by ensuring all sign-offs have been received and appropriate/compliance forms completed
- Create templates for new clients to assist auditors in their preparation of reports
- Proofread and review others' reports if requested
- Microsoft Office experience required.
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent required.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top