Financial Reports Processing Coordinator
- Southfield, MI
Make Your Mark. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From graphics to reports processing and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and optimize firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide administrative support for Financial Reports Processing ("FRP") team
- Upload various reporting packages to governmental entities, including but not limited to:
- Michigan K-12 school reporting packages to the Michigan Department of Education
- Michigan municipal reporting packages to the Michigan Department of Treasury
- Upload, certify and submit single audit reporting packages to the Federal Audit Clearinghouse
- Daily tracking of report package status and reporting to FRP leadership and audit teams
- Administrate the FRP online platforms, including Yammer, Knowledge Share page and Teams site
- Coordinate various training sessions/team meetings as requested
- Assist with various projects as needed
- Assist in the Print room as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Associate's Degree in Business Administration, Communications or other related business field
- Minimum 1-3+ years' experience as an administrative assistant
- Professional services firm experience is a plus
- MS Office experience required (MOS certified a plus)
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an non- exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top