Financial Reporting Manager
Make your mark. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From marketing to internal accounting and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Oversee and prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements and management reports for assigned Plante Moran entities, including preparing and/or reviewing workpapers and journal entries
- Develop Annual Financial Plan (Budget) for assigned affiliated entities
- Support the completion of work-papers needed to prepare the affiliated entities' tax returns
- Support the preparation of state and local tax returns as needed for affiliated entities
- May also help support the overall financial reporting of P&M Holding Group, LLP
- Performing variance & trend analysis on actual versus plan results in support of month close calendar
- Responsible for preparing and presenting monthly analysis as needed, reporting to the CFO, as well as, preparing presentations for the Entity board meetings.
- Potential direct supervision of staff and responsibility for staff development and participation in the Firm's performance management system
- Other projects as assigned
- 8+ years of Financial Accounting or Controller/Assistant Controller Experience
- CPA required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field is required
- Strong accounting skills, including proficiency with accounting life-cycles and experience in Financial Statement Preparation (Income Sheets, Balance Sheets), Journal Entries, Writing Work Papers, Financial Analysis, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and enjoyment being a hands-on manager. Must be able to dig into account and financial information to find solutions.
- Knowledge of international transactions/accounting preferred
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top