Financial Institutions Regulatory Compliance Senior Manager/Principal (20122814)
Financial Institutions Regulatory Compliance Senior Manager/Principal
From day one, experience our difference. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From Bank Secrecy Act reviews to compliance management and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Consulting and audit for financial institutions regulatory compliance needs
- Client service and technical review of staff work product
- Delegate and manage work of staff, facilitating staff development
- Business development and networking activities
- 8-15 years of recent or current experience in financial institutions regulatory compliance
- Consulting/professional services experience required
- Bachelors' Degree required
- CRCM certification required
- Experience with business development required
- Experience developing and presenting industry related thought leadership preferred
- Candidates must be well versed in alphabet regulations and BSA
- Up to 60% travel (predominately in the great lakes region)
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top