Financial Institutions Regulatory Compliance Manager
Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From Compliance audits to fair lending reviews and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have the privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Consulting and audit for financial institutions regulatory compliance needs
- Perform audits, interview clients, gather evidence, and document results into work papers
- Develop findings and recommendation report, and communicate with client on issues
- Work with multiple clients, multi-tasking with clients and engagements
- Meet deadlines and develop final documentation within tight time frames
- Review for quality to ensure we address all areas of the regulation
- 5+ years of recent or current experience in financial institutions regulatory compliance or bank examiner experience
- Bachelors' Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related field is required
- Consulting/professional services experience is preferred
- CRCM certification is preferred
- Candidates must be well versed in the following consumer lending regulations: Regulation B, SAFE Act, Fair Housing Act, Flood Insurance Rules, Regulation O, Regulation P, Regulation U, Regulation X (RESPA) and Regulation Z
- Strong knowledge in the timing, completion and accuracy requirements of the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure
- Strong Knowledge with the revised 2018 reporting requirements Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)
- Strong Knowledge in the following consumer deposit and operational compliance regulations: Regulation D, Regulation E, Regulation CC, Regulation DD, Community Reinvestment Act, Garnishment of Wages, Compliance Management System requirements
- Experience with evaluation and conducting Compliance Risk Assessments
- Ability to follow work plans and understand banking vocabulary
- Great interview skills are necessary, as well as strong writing skills
- At least 60% overnight travel is required for this role if based in Chicagoland, 80% if based in CO (predominately in the Great Lakes region)
- As a part of the interview process, you will be required to complete a compliance knowledge based assessment
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top