ERP Senior Consultant - Accounting / Costing
From day one, experience our difference. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From Information Technology to Cybersecurity and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist clients with ERP system implementation, including new software, redesigned business processes, data conversion and end-user training, with a focus in Accounting, Costing, Budgeting and Financial Reporting
- Define functional requirements and evaluate ERP systems
- IT due diligence during the merger and acquisition process
- IT assessments: evaluating technology's value to the organization and create a plan to address deficiencies
- Bachelors' Degree in Accounting required. CPA preferred.
- 3+ years of recent or current experience in a technology consulting practice of a public accounting firm or technical consulting firm
- 3+ years' experience in manufacturing; automotive preferred
- 3+ years' experience in manufacturing ERP systems; Plex Manufacturing Cloud preferred
- Frequent travel throughout the U.S. with occasional international, with approximately 50% - 75% overnight travel
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top