ERP Consulting Manager (20122751)
ERP Consulting Manager
From day one, experience our difference. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From Information Technology to Cybersecurity and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Apply manufacturing and operations ERP experience to assist clients with maximizing business processes for operational efficiency
- Lead client meetings and site visits while interacting with top-level management to acquire and evaluate important information for enterprise application assessment, selection and implementation project management
- Support IT due diligence for Private Equity Group clients on potential acquisition targets
- Support practice growth by developing prospective leads into new projects through proposal development and client presentations
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Materials Management, Purchasing, Manufacturing Technology, Applied Science, Information Systems or related field
- 8 – 10 years of diverse manufacturing industry application experience including regular use of an ERP solution or at least 5 years of ERP consulting in manufacturing and distribution
- 2+ years' experience in a Consulting or Professional Services firm
- Prior experience in selection and implementing ERP solutions in manufacturing industry with distribution industry a plus
- Involvement in Practice/Business Development activities
- APICS CPIM and/or PMI PMP certification preferred
- Frequent travel throughout the region, with up to 50% overnight travel
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top