Enterprise Risk Services Staff - Intern (20122790)
Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From strategy to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks.
As you venture into figuring out the major business drivers, we'll give you the flexibility to integrate people issues with business strategies. You'll be instrumental in serving our clients through risk services that have direct impact to our clients overall business processes. Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Performing enterprise risk services for a variety of disciplines including
- Internal Audit
- SOX and JSOX Compliance
- Enterprise Risk Management Framework Development
- Quality Assurance Review
- Process and Internal Control Improvement
- Providing reporting assistance and analysis for engagements:
- Documenting and testing client internal control environments
- Identifying and analyzing potential risks and mitigation strategies
- Preparing proposals and engagement letters
- Develop and implement risk-assessment models and methodologies
- Produce reports and presentations that outline findings, explaining risks and recommending changes.
- Assist with client accounting support
- Interacts with other practice areas within management consulting, and other practice areas including but not limited to audit, tax, wealth management and consulting.
- Detail-oriented leader with problem solving, communication, organizational, technical and analytical skills.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in accounting, economics, finance, or related field
- Academic success (a minimum major GPA of 3.25).
- Preferred: On track to complete the requisite degree and supporting credits to sit for the CPA exam, with the goal of successfully obtaining your CPA license.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," "100 Best Companies for Millennials" and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is a non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week. This position may require some local, national, and occasional international travel.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top