Enterprise Risk Services Manager (20122668)
Enterprise Risk Services Manager
If you are looking for a JOB, try another firm. We ONLY offer CAREERS.
Plante Moran is one of the largest public accounting and management consulting firms in the nation, and is honored to be consistently recognized as one of the nation's "100 Best Companies To Work For" by FORTUNE magazine. We think what makes a great Firm is its people and we strive to provide unsurpassed opportunity and an unequaled culture to talented, self-motivated individuals who have a passion to serve and a hunger to thrive. We have a 'relatively jerk-free' policy here at Plante Moran which makes us different. It makes us better. It helps us thrive.
From day one, experience our difference. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From Enterprise Risk Services to Information Technology and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit's results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management's interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector's rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Train, direct and oversee staff in support of their growth and execution of job responsibilities
- Bachelors' Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related field is required. CIA or CPA designation is preferred but not required.
- 5-9 years of recent or current experience in an audit practice or the risk management practice of a public accounting firm or technical consulting
- Industry experience is flexible but could include Healthcare, Manufacturing & Distribution, Service or other
- Language skills including Japanese and or Spanish are preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated success in securing strong client relationships and ability to meet their needs
- Frequent travel throughout the region, with approximately 50% overnight travel.
- Specific experiences with:
- Sarbanes Oxley Compliance / Japanese SOX compliance
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Delivering / presenting audit results to Management and the Board of Directors
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top