Employee Benefits Consultant - Actuary
- Detroit, MI
Make your mark. Our consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From strategy to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks.
Your role. Y ou have the flexibility to integrate people issues with business strategies. You'll capitalize on organizational productivity and profits through optimizing our clients employee benefits. You'll help provide creative resolutions and you will have an opportunity to make your mark on engagements that include but are not limited to:
- Consulting in key technical areas of Employment Benefits:
- Retirement Plan Consulting - design, review, IRS and ERISA compliance
- Group Health Benefit consulting
- Long-Term Incentive and other non-qualified retirement plan consulting and design
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans- feasibility, design, negotiations, and implementation
- Benefit Plan Reviews
- Employee benefits consulting in Mergers and Acquisitions
- 401(k) plan vendor selection and design
- Designing, assessing, testing, implementing, reporting and supporting select Employee Benefit programs
- Meaningful interactions with staff at all levels as well as with our impressive repertoire of clients
- Detail-oriented leader with problem solving, communication, organizational, technical and analytical skills
- Excellent consultation, presentation, and conversation skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, actuarial science, law or related field
- Academic success (a minimum major GPA of 3.25)
- On track to complete the requisite degree
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top