Director of Digital Marketing and Communications
From day one, experience our difference. Our internal firm services professionals are highly respected for the expertise they bring to the firm and are looked upon as subject matter experts. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege in serving our internal clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Guide the strategy for all marketing communications and marketing related activities
- Ensure that marketing messages and materials are delivered across all marketing channels (digital, print, electronic) using a consistent process with appropriate controls required to deliver high quality, informative content to a wide variety of markets
- Lead a high performance Marketing team; fostering a success-oriented environment
- Manage the firm's digital assets including our website, blogs, crm and marketing automation
- Use various and evolving leading digital technologies to lead the firm's efforts to build our subscription databases' readership engagement
- Remain abreast of and evaluate emerging marketing tools and techniques; to determine if and how they can be useful in delivering Plante Moran's marketing efforts
- Create a comprehensive annual advertising strategy that creates both recognition and specific engagement
- Manage the firm's public relations and earned media needs including crisis communications should the need arise
- Develop and execute departmental budget to support the Firm's growth initiatives with accountability for department financial performance
- Monitor internal clients' satisfaction with the marketing team's support services and identify and execute changes to improve their experiences
- Track, measure, report and most importantly, draw insights from available data sources (both qualitative and quantitative) on marketing campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis
- Manage our content team and budget in the creation of engaging content
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or other related business field is required; Master's degree is highly preferred
- 10+ years of experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- Senior level experience in brand management, public relations, communications, and marketing, including team-oriented supervisory experience; familiarity with a multi-site, multi-service environment preferred
- Possess excellent strategic, planning, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills along with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and analytical skills
- Experience supporting new product (service) marketing and adoption
- Experience with marketing testing and statistical analysis
- Experience working with advertising agencies, media buyers, PR professionals, and others to deliver creative material
- Participative management style, advocates team concept
- Client service oriented and client service focused
- Comfortable working with web and internet tools, including social media and web-based contact management systems
- Thoughtful, open to diverse perspectives, and eager to learn from others
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." We have been recognized on Forbes "Top 50 Wealth Managers" list and honored as the fifteenth largest independent financial advisory firm based on assets under management, according to Financial Advisor magazine. At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top