Data Science Consulting Manager
Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From information technology to cybersecurity and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Meet with clients to understand their most challenging business issues and design practical yet impactful data-driven solutions tailored to their unique needs
- Lead the development of advanced data analytics solutions with cross-functional engagement teams who serve healthcare, manufacturing, and public sector clients
- Deliver end-to-end analytics services from data ingestion, modeling, and visualization to documenting insights and recommendations in client deliverables and presentations
- Leverage your unique data analytics capabilities and industry experience to synthesize complex data into actionable recommendations for our clients
- Support a variety of consulting responsibilities from contributing to the growth of the analytics team to supporting practice development
- Advanced degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Economics, Applied Statistics, or a related field is required
- 5+ years of proven working experience developing advanced data analytics solutions
- Previous working experience in professional services, healthcare or manufacturing preferred
- Significant technical expertise regarding data models, database design and data mining techniques
- Ability to concisely express complex data analytics algorithms and results in a business context
- Proficiency in data analytics tools such as : R, Python, SQL, Alteryx, and/or Tableau
- Frequent travel is required with this position, with approximately 25% overnight travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top