Data Analytics Consulting Manager
Make your mark. Go beyond the numbers, do something different by developing rapport with clients and making a difference. Whether you intend to specialize or would rather gain exposure across many service lines, you won't be limited at Plante Moran. We'll encourage you to explore diverse opportunities to find your focus and thrive in your chosen career.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Working with clients to provide data management and/or data governance strategy and thought leadership
- Managing client relationship and project management duties
- Supervising and coaching junior staff
- Recommending architecture and design of client solutions
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and solving technical issues as they arise
- Researching and staying on top of new technologies
- Providing recommendations to management on future direction and pursuit paths
- Bachelor's degree or above
- 7+ years' experience with data management and/or data governance
- Data management experience should fall within data architecture, ETL, system integrations, system migrations, data quality, master data management, and/or cloud platform/technologies
- Data governance experience should fall within facilitation, coordination and management of enterprise wide governance initiatives (people, processes and procedures), data quality initiatives and/or governance tools
- Possesses strong SQL skills
- Experience with Informatica, IBM Infosphere, SSIS, AWS, and/or Azure preferred
- Experience with scripting such as Python, PowerShell, Java, XML preferred
- Experience with cloud solutions offered by Amazon, Google, or Microsoft preferred
- Experience working within a consulting organization preferred
- Approximately 20% overnight travel required
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top