Data Analytics Consultant (20122750)
Data Analytics Consultant
From day one, experience our difference. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From strategy to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist in enhancing client service through supporting cross-functional teams with advanced data analysis and visualization
- Deliver end-to-end analytics services from data ingestion, analysis and visualization to documenting insights and recommendations in client deliverables and presentations
- Responsible for data management (implement/maintain databases and data analytics systems/environments); data engineering (acquire data and filter, clean, transform and prepare data for analysis); data analysis (develop and document data analysis algorithms and models) and data visualization (convey actionable insights via compelling visuals)
- Variety of other consulting services which include: working directly with clients to identify business challenges; synthesize key findings and recommendations via reports / presentations and support practice development activities
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information management, statistics, data science or a related field is required; advanced degree is desired
- 1+ years of proven working experience as a data analyst, experience working with healthcare analytics a plus
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design and data mining techniques
- Ability to concisely express complex data analytics algorithms and results in a business context
- Proficiency in data analytics tools such as: R, Python, Alteryx, Tableau, SPSS, SAS, Power BI, Azure ML or comparable programs
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL / NoSQL databases and ETL programming
- Frequent travel throughout the region, with approximately 25% overnight travel
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Metro Detroit area, or be willing to relocate for this opportunity
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top