Cybersecurity Staff - Intern (20122786)
Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our clients' critical business needs. From strategy to operations and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate costs and risks.
Forget about getting coffee and making copies. As an intern, you'll be treated just like our entry level staff. You'll safeguard businesses through optimizing the value received from tech investments. You can look forward to an impressive repertoire of engagements that will deepen your knowledge and client experience, with the opportunity to develop IT roadmaps and harness the power of technology. Your experience will include, but will not be limited to:
- Helping our clients navigate challenges such as:
- Cybersecurity, communication and networking, web development.
- Information Technology (IT) Risk Assessments and IT General Controls Review.
- Compliance Reviews for GLBA, SOX, HIPAA, ISO 17799 and industry specific regulations such as FFIEC for Financial Institutions.
- Handling periodic projects (assisting with research, special analysis requested by Managers, Partners).
- Developing relationships with clients and participating in networking/business development activities.
- Detail-oriented consultant with problem solving, communication, and analytical skills
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in information security, accounting, management information systems (or related field).
- Academic success (a minimum major GPA of 3.25).
- On track to complete the requisite degree and supporting credits to sit for the exam, with the goal of successfully obtaining the license associated with your career field.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," "100 Best Companies for Millennials" and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is a non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week. This position may require some local, national, and occasional international travel.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top