Cybersecurity Analyst (20122767)
From day one, experience our difference. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From our cutting edge Technology Services to our impactful marketing and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and optimize firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Plante Moran Technology Services team won two prestigious awards in 2017; InformationWeek IT Excellence and CIO 100. Our team was a past award winner for InformationWeek IT Excellence in 2012 and 2013.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Perform in-house vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments and oversee remediation, oversee third party vulnerability testing and remediation.
- Research the latest information (IT) security trends and recommend appropriate security tools and countermeasures.
- Respond to and manage disruptive events within the firm, analyze and investigate to determine if alerts or events warrant incident classification.
- Monitor, track and document information security issues and threats to ensure prompt resolution.
- Work with the Information Security Manager to assist in overseeing vendor security program; to define, implement and maintain corporate security policies; train fellow staff in security awareness and procedures and other projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related degree preferred
- 3+ years of network, systems and security experience and demonstrated knowledge of security best practices
- Technical experience with the following:
- Enterprise Firewalls
- Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Web Filtering Solutions
- Email Security Solutions
- Active Directory groups, user accounts and Windows folder security structure
- Vulnerability management software (e.g. Tenable Security Center, Nessus, etc.)
- Penetration testing, ADFS, Microsoft Windows Server and Cloud Security (IaaS, SaaS, etc.) preferred
- CCNA, CCNP, CISA or CISSP also preferred
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top