Customer Service & Eligibility Support Specialist - (Part-time)
- Auburn Hills, MI
Make your mark. Plante Moran Group Benefits Advisors II (PMGBA II), an affiliated entity of Plante & Moran, PLLC (PM), provides consulting and brokerage services to help clients create cost effective, sustainable employee health and welfare benefit plans, and attract and retain talent. Our rapid growth and increasing demands for our services has created a need for a highly motivated individual to join PMGBA II as a part-time Customer Service Eligibility & Support Specialist in our Auburn Hills office .
Position - Customer Service Eligibility and Support Specialist
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting the Account Manager with multiple clients to field and respond to client and employee inquiries for billings, eligibility reporting, adding and terminating employees to the various carrier sites at the employer/client direction
- Providing assistance to the client and/or employees with respect to claims questions and resolution of inquiries, plan enrollment/disenrollment, COBRA notices, help with carrier/vendor invoices and billing
- Other client service activities that may be necessary to provide quality and timely services to our client and their employees
- Education - high school or GED, college degree or working toward such a degree is preferred
- Previous experience working in a health insurance company or agency is preferred
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office suite of products including Word, Outlook, and Excel is required
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top