From day one, experience our difference . Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. From marketing to internal accounting and everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and optimize firm operations. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Controllership functions for the P&M Holding Group, LLP and Affiliated Entities.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion and distribution of the P&M Holding Group, LLP and Affiliated Entities financial statements and management reports
- Responsible for highly complex technical accounting issues and compliance requirements related to financial reporting and management information for USA and International operations
- International operations
- Coordinates firm-wide financial analysis, financial presentations and communication to internal clients Serves in an advisory role to direct and indirect reports for financial issues regarding P&M entities and international operations
- Oversight of the Firm's planning process. Reviews the final firm profit plan and enhances how the team provides management information to partners and staff
- Support/leadership with mergers and practice acquisitions including due diligence and integration
- Presentation of key financial information to the Management Team, Policy Committee and Partners as required
- Responsible for Financial Reporting and Analysis including monthly, quarterly, annual and periodic reports
- Able to lead and manage other Financial Reporting Managers including being responsible for development of staff, career planning meetings, completion of PPA's, Compass Forms and Annual Wrap-up Forms and handling of performance issues and training
- Support preparation of state and local tax returns as needed
- On-going focus and attention to cost reduction and analysis.
- Other projects as assigned
- CPA Required
- Tax Experience a Definite Plus
- Licensed FINOP Certification needs to be attained
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Southfield, MI area or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity.
- This position may require some local travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence. Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace . Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top