Contract Design Strategist-Pursuit Strategy Team (20122829)
Contract Design Strategist – Pursuit Strategy Team
From day one, experience our difference. Our internal firm services focuses on the firm's critical business needs. Our integrated solution approach is designed to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and optimize firm operations, from administrative opportunities to marketing and everything in between. At Plante Moran, we have the privilege of serving clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges and seek new opportunities.
This is a four-month contract position.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Conceptualize, design and execute compelling new business proposal and presentation materials that effectively communicate Plante Moran's unique value proposition, including the firm's brand identity, positioning and messaging
- Serve as a design consultant during strategy meetings with technical experts/practice staff and consultants from the proposal/pursuit strategy team, assisting in determining the objectives of assigned pursuit materials
- Work with pursuit teams to receive input, translate content into graphics that support and supplement proposal copy, and present with rationale for edits and approvals
- Collaborate with proofreaders to ensure all projects are proofread and edited, meet brand standards, and are completed within stated time and cost estimates
- Seek out new tools/resources and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge that are used to further improve pursuit materials and outcomes
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related discipline is required
- Minimum seven years of graphic design experience and presentation of a design portfolio are required
- Ability to direct, facilitate and communicate design solutions within a larger group
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications and Adobe CC applications required
- Understanding of proofreading and copy editing best practices
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once while working under tight deadlines
- This position may require occasional local and regional (Midwest) travel.
- This position may require occasional evening and weekend work hours.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Experience our difference.
This is an non-exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
See Inside the Office of Plante Moran
Plante Moran is among the U.S.’ largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. With 23 offices throughout Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio—and international offices in Shanghai, Monterrey, and Mumbai—Plante Moran helps clients focus on and prepare for the future through a combination of industry expertise, individualized attention, and client service, with a staff committed to quality, integrity, and professionalism.
Back to top