Consulting Senior Marketing Manager
From day one, make your mark. Are you a business savvy, future-focused B2B services marketer? Do you have a proven track record of creating innovative, revenue-focused marketing programs? Then our Consulting Senior Marketing Manager role may be for you.
As the Consulting Senior Marketing Manager, you will guide the marketing function to deliver winning go-to-market strategies across a diverse portfolio of consulting services and market segments . In this highly collaborative, hands-on manager role, you will lead a team of dedicated service line marketing professionals that deliver marketing programs that advance relationships with target audiences, create brand relevance, and achieve revenue growth goals. This individual reports to the Director of Go to Market Programs.
- Serve as a strategic marketing and practice development advisor for Management Consulting leadership and team members. Work with practice areas to develop the marketing strategy, define the marketing mix, and implement audience-focused campaigns for priority service lines and solutions.
- Develop and ensure implementation of a focused marketing and practice development plan (i.e., revenue-focused) for the Management Consulting business and key lines of business to increase awareness, generate leads, and drive revenue growth.
- Build effective relationships with "C-suite" business unit and practice leaders. Effectively communicate marketing strategies that align with business goals, consider the market landscape, and firm capabilities.
- Plan, manage, and execute an effective content marketing strategy that positions the firm's unique point of view on relevant business and industry issues. Collaborate closely with our digital marketing and operations team to create compelling content across digital assets including plantemoran.com, social media, and targeted media and partner channels.
- Develop and oversee event strategies, including sponsorships, speaking, tradeshows, and firm-hosted events, to enhance the firm's reputation and engage target audiences.
- Track marketing program effectiveness and return on investment, generate insights, and offer actionable ideas to increase impact.
- Foster relationships with external partners and vendors to communicate Management Consulting capabilities, identify and activate new marketing programs, and drive effective sales enablement for professional staff and business developers.
- Provide direct field-sales support on prospect meeting strategies, major pursuits, and marketing campaigns, including target account planning, market research, company challenges and issues, key messages and unique selling propositions. Collaborate with the firm's Pursuit Strategy & Proposal team to ensure the timely update of content assets.
- Champion the use of CRM and digital tools to help the firm increase sales effectiveness and execute targeting, client cross-serving, and marketing programs.
- Serve on the firmwide marketing leadership team, which guides the staff development and strategic direction of 70+ person department.
- Bachelor's degree with proven experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience; experience in public accounting or professional services preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of business-to-business marketing and communications
- Strong listening, interpersonal and decision-making skills. Able to confidently present complex ideas and provide alternative solutions to executive stakeholders.
- Exceptional project management skills
- Experience managing people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with CRM systems
- Efficiency with Microsoft Office and SharePoint
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Back to top